A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Lachhwani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepak Lachhwani is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Fever Seizure (Febrile Seizures)
- Infantile Spasms
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
- Seizure Disorders
- Sturge-Weber Syndrome
- Tuberous Sclerosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lachhwani graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lachhwani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepak Krishan Lachhwani BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Deepak K. Lachhwani practice?
- Dr. Deepak Lachhwani has 1 office location.
Dr. Deepak Lachhwani practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Neurologists.