A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Lachhwani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Fever Seizure (Febrile Seizures)
- Infantile Spasms
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
- Seizure Disorders
- Sturge-Weber Syndrome
- Tuberous Sclerosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lachhwani graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lachhwani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lachhwani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deepak K. Lachhwani practice?
Dr. Deepak Lachhwani practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Neurologists.