Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deepak Mahajan
Dr. Deepak Mahajan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jamaica, NY. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mahajan is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital, Queens Hospital Center and Mercy Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Deepak Mahajan has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Deepak Mahajan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jamaica, NY.
Dr. Sucheta Mahajan
Jamaica, NY 0 mi24
Dr. Swarn Gupta
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Jamaica, NY 0.05 mi46
Dr. Perwaiz Meraj
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Jamaica, NY 0.05 mi10