Dr. Deepak Mehrotra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deepak Mehrotra?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Deepak Mehrotra?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 14th, 2017

Overdosed my 4 mo old baby!!

They gave my baby double vaccination at 4 mos!! Then shrugged off my concerns, today I got a copy of his records my baby is one now and he has lied to me about his status being normal ever since the shots. On his records it says he should have been sent to a specialist for further evaluations! He also told me his lead level was normal and on his records it says abnormally high! On top of all the lies and coverup it took 5 visits to diagnose his ear infection and by that time it had spread to both ears and to his eyes!! I have always trusted him w/ my kids but now I think the clinic has gotten so big that quantity of patients has became more important than quality of care. Or perhaps I should request my other children's charts and find out what else he has lied to me about. I'm so hurt and upset. I wouldn't take my dog to him or this clinic at this point. Please be your children's advocate and go elsewhere.

December 17th, 2015

Best Doctor Ever

Dr. Mehrotra is probably the best doctor I've come in contact with. He treated both of my daughters from early childhood thru their teenage years. Now my youngest is turning 18 and will have to see our primary physician. We will definitely miss Dr. Mehrotra. He is kind, caring and compassionate. However, these attributes would only go so far if he was an average or sub par doctor; he is far from that. I've never once questioned his judgement or diagnosis. He's simply the best.

May 15th, 2013

Great Pediatrician

Dr. Mehrotra has a great disposition and a genuine interest in your childs well-being. He takes the time to listen to both you and your child and make sure you are comforatble with the diagnosis and treatment. Both of my sons have been under his care since birth, and at ages 12 & 14 they wouldn't want to see anyone else. Your best choice in pediatrician in the Hermitage and Mt Juliet area!

July 13th, 2012

Amazing!

I am 13 years old, and I have had Dr. Mehrotra for a pretty longgg time now. I must say he is amazing. You can tell he actually takes the time to talk to you and doesnt interrupt you, and actually listens. His nurses are super sweet too but not as nice as him. Some of the doctors that I have seen when i cant book an appointment with him for a specific day are just plain stuck up sometimes. But some of them are pretty nice. But NOBODY compares to Dr.mehrotra. Hes so loved, I saw a board with TONS of christmas cards from kids on there! I mean seriously, who would honestly think of sending a christmas card to their doctor!? Absolutely love him.

December 10th, 2009

Wonderful Doctor and Staff

We have been with Children's Clinic East for 20 years. Dr. Mehrotra has been our doctor since he joined the practice. The kids absolutely love him. He is so kind and caring. He actually called me at home to check and see how my child was doing! He always listens to me as a mom. He says that moms usually know what's going on with their child. He always explains things and is very warm and friendly with the children. He always shakes our hands when he comes in the room. He always has a smile on his face. The kids love him so much they have continued to see him all the way to age 21. They didn't want to switch. I don't blame them. I wish he could be my doctor too! All the doctors in the practice are great. We have seen them all at one time or another. The nurses are fantastic too, especially Peggy. You can almost always get an appointment, and if you can't, then the nurse is always available. I would recommend Dr. Mehrotra and Children's Clinic East to any one.

September 21st, 2017