Dr. Deepak Mittal MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

September 9th, 2013
Kidney
Doctor's could find why I was loosing blood. Dr. Mittal found that my kidney was not making the Red blood cell. Which show my anemia. Now he cares for me. Then I had a family Doctor give me genic which shut my kidneys down. Doctor Mittal tell me that once the drug moved out of the Liver and kidneys they show come back. He put me on dialysis to clean the blood and I had a diet I had to do if I want this to work. I am now off dialysis was only on it for 3 months. Doing everything that I was told.

April 17th, 2013
Doctor is very professional. He really knows what he is doing. He helped me with my kidney problems. I rate him Excellent.

June 13th, 2012
Great Doctor and staff
I have had a high blood pressure issue for the last several months. Dr. Mittal has been diligent on figuring out what was causing the high blood pressure. We now have it under control. He has been wonderful and so has his staff. I would highly recommend this office.

May 23rd, 2012
Deepak Mittal doesn't care about his patients
This doctor should have his license removed!! He changes my medicine for my kidneys & doesn't follow up with me! It's been 3 weeks & he still has not gotten back with me about my meds that make me pee every 15 minutes!! His staff is unprofessional, they are always out to lunch or on a break everytime I call. I've called several times a day, everyday for 3 weeks! When I was there for my appointment, he took a phone call in the middle of my appt. & walked out of the room! He didn't even remember what he was doing with my meds. If I die, my family will have the Biggest lawsuit against this jerk of a doctor!! What kind of an oath did he take???