Dr. Deepak Patel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

July 15th, 2016
Kind and caring Doctor
Dr. Patel sees three of my children..he is a kind and caring doctor. He is patient with children, he listens to our concerns and explains and answers any questions that we have. He seems knowledgeable and thorough and makes referrals to specialists when needed. His staff have always been kind and pleasant to my children and I. One area I noticed that needed improvement was follow up on referrals and returning calls. However, I called and mentioned this to them and they did improve in both of these areas. They acted quickly to get another referral for my daughter, and they have since returned my calls promptly.

December 29th, 2015
I'm 44 years old. I have been a patient of Dr. Patel for over 5 years. I wouldn't think of ever changing doctors.

February 13th, 2014
Registered Nurse
My husband has been seen by Dr. Patel. He ordered labs for next visit but we have to call his office to request to add 2 more pertinent labs PSA and LFT for my husband so he doesn't have to go back to labs again and just have everything drawn at once. But this doctor is so inconsiderate and didn't give us our request, saying, he has to see my husband first for physical. PSA and LFT is for preventive you don't need physical exam for this. Simple request he cant give to his patient. We have a schedule to see him again and he wants my husband to go sevreral times to labs when he can have it done at once. His Med. Secretary or front desk is very impolite and discourteous too. Pls people, spare yourselves from misery, don't go to this office. We have PPO Insurance and yet we we're treated like SH_T!!! Go to a doctor and with office staff that will treat you with utmoist respect that you deserve!!!!

April 17th, 2012
Dr. Patel is fabulous but his staff is lazy
This office is terrible. Every time I go in, the staff is rude to me. And every time I call the office, they never help me and always tell me that th ...