Dr. Deepak Nanda Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deepak Nanda?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 24th, 2017

What a difference

After being wrongfully diagnosed with a miscarriage I switched to Dr Nanda. I can't say enough about his calm, knowledgeable composure. He made me feel so comfortable and made sure I left with all my questions answered. Highly recommend him.

August 29th, 2016

Dr Deepak Nanda is a very caring doctor. Although he is just in charge of monitoring my diabetes during my pregnancy (I have my own gynea), he always makes sure to examine everything related to my baby thoroughly, besides consulting on my glucose level. I really like his fatherly look which makes you feel so comfortable when making a visit.

February 5th, 2016

Very professional and kind doctor!

January 12th, 2016

HE IS THE BEST!

October 21st, 2014

Exceptional! Everyone should have a doctor like this.

Exceptional doctor. Caring, knowledgeable, calm in tense situations, goes the extra mile for every patient.

January 6th, 2014

Dr Nanda is outstanding! I had the best experience ever! He does care about his patients and I felt I was in good hands during my pregnancy and delivery. I could not imagine a thing that I would want to change..it was perfect! Little more wait every now and then is so well worthed because he does pay attention and does not rush patients plus he works with s lot of high risk pregnancies and that could be more time consuming at times. Could not ha ve been any better! Thank you Dr Nanda from the bottom of my heart!

October 15th, 2012

DR NANDA IS THE BEST OB GYN AROUND THIS TOWN, HE IS PATIENT AND UNDERSTANDING AND I LOVE HIM

July 25th, 2012

I was referred to him by my fertility doctor when I finally got pregnant. I was panicking while on labor, but my husband and I calmed down as soon as he walked in the door. I would never switch to a different doctor.

July 7th, 2012

Brilliant, sensitive doctor

Very educated, highly recommended and thoughtful. He took the time to put my mind at ease about toxoplasmosis scare, gave me a scan to check baby for signs of infection and all the important information we needed.

June 28th, 2012

excellent

Dr Nanda is very caring and knowledgeable, he has excellent bedside manners which I thought it was a big plus. I went to him for a second opinion and after meeting him decided to make him my primary doctor.it was one of the best decisions I ever made. Thank you Dr. Nanda for all the help you gave me but most of all thank you for understanding.

May 14th, 2012

Love this doc, great OB/GYN and specialist for high-risk pregnancies

I was referred to this doctor from my normal Gyn due to a large hematoma in my womb during my 2nd pregnancy. This doctor is so nice, informative and caring. He is funny and makes you feel at ease. I wish I could switch over to him for the delivery of this baby and dump my old gyn I like him that much! He has awesome ultrasound equipment right in his office, able to do 2d-4d imaging and its great when you have a health concern to not have to go to a hospital to get such a hi-res ultrasound.

March 28th, 2012

Dr. Nanda has been with our family for just about 14 years now and never a dissappointment. Very caring Dr. that listens to you and gives you many options. He does not lie to you he tells you the honest truth about situations and makes sure he tells you ways to deal with it. I was at first skeptical about having a male ob/gyn but he changed all of that for me. Exccellent Dr.