A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Nijhawan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nijhawan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nijhawan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepak Nijhawan, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nijhawan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Nijhawan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepak E Nijhawan MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Deepak E. Nijhawan practice?
- Dr. Deepak Nijhawan has 1 office location.
Dr. Deepak Nijhawan practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Oncologists.