A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepak Shah is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepak Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Shah has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Jersey City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepak O Shah MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Deepak O. Shah practice?
- Dr. Deepak Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Deepak Shah practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Jersey City, NJ.
See Jersey City Internists and Jersey City Cardiologists.