Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deepak Shah
Dr. Deepak Shah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jersey City, NJ. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Shah is affiliated with Christ Hospital, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center and Jersey City Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Deepak Shah has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Deepak Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jersey City, NJ.
Dr. Ved Sharma
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Jersey City, NJ 0.04 mi51
Dr. Taruna Bhatia
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Jersey City, NJ 0.05 mi8
Dr. Michael Benz
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Jersey City, NJ 0.05 mi24