A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepak Shah is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepak Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Shah has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Jersey City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepak O Shah MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Deepak O. Shah practice?
- Dr. Deepak Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Deepak Shah practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Jersey City, NJ.
See Jersey City Internists and Jersey City Cardiologists.