Dr. Deepak Thomas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deepak Thomas?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 4th, 2010

Very courteous and conscientious!!!

Dr. Thomas is an excellent physician who treated me well and explained my medical options clearly without medical jargon. He has a warm disposition and I really felt like he was on my team! Since I started seeing him my whole family does now, and we've all been very happy.

April 25th, 2017

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Deepak Thomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colonial Heights, VA.

• Dr. Ming Chiu

Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine

• Dr. Mathew Joseph

Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine

• Dr. George Eapen