Dr. Deepak Pattanaik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deepak Pattanaik?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 2nd, 2016

Best ever

I have been going to Dr Pattaniak since about 1984. He has always been right on with his diagnosis even when I thought he was wrong. Some of his staff have been with him since I started going there and they are all very courteous and friendly. If you want a Doctor that really cares go to him. He always tells me what to expect with medicine and to follow up if I don't feel better in the time that he thinks I should be over what ever it is I go to him for. I have never had to wait for an appointment and haven't had to wait more than 10 minutes once I get there.

September 22nd, 2016

Great Doc!

I've been seeing him for over 20 years. That should tell you how great he and his staff are.

January 16th, 2015

Wait time way too long & dr just not what he used to be

Dr. Pattanaik has been my PCP since 1992. I have referred many patients to him. I used to think he was the absolute best. I trusted him 100% at one time. I do not feel this way anymore. He is not the doctor he was, even 4 years ago. If you have an appointment at 10:00, you better be ready to spend the day in his lobby waiting because you won't get out of there until 1:00 or later. He has misdiagnosed me twice in the past year. I'm not angry, but sad. Sad that I can no longer trust my doctor and sad that I am searching for a new PCP so that I don't have to wait 2+ hours to see my doctor.

October 21st, 2013

Well where do I start! Dr Pattanaik has been one of my doctors for about 9 years now and would recommend patients to him then but not now. For a few years now he has not been the Dr he was 9 years ago, He needs to retired. I was in his office recently when I heard him and the so called office manager yelling at the staff!!!! I wont support any body that does not treat employees like they should. I have also been one of the first patients in the morning so I can get to work on time and he does not get their till about one hour after the practice opens. It seems when he open his new office the treatment went down plus he has to be in retirement age bye now. The staff is great, two girls have been their since I have been going. The office manager needs to learn how to treat the employees!!!!!!

July 11th, 2013

Dr.Pattanaik is a great DR, I have seen him for years. My biggest complaint is that I have had numerous appointments schedule for first thing in the morning and the Dr does not arrive till 45 min or so after the office is open. I book early to get out fast which never happens. Staff is wonderful and very helpful.

September 14th, 2009

Best PCP in the world

Dr Pattanaik has been my dr for almost 20 years. Since I was only like 6. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Anytime I need anything his office is always there. They have evening and saturday appointments and always tries to fit you in. Wouldnt go anywhere else.

July 23rd, 2016