A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepak Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepak Patel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Kingston Hospital
- Benedictine Hospital
- Northern Dutchess Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepak Rameshchandra Patel BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Deepak R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Deepak Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Deepak Patel practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Kingston, NY.
See Kingston Surgeons.