A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Rajpoot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepak Rajpoot is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepak Rajpoot, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajpoot graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rajpoot has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepak Rajpoot BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatric Nephrologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Deepak Rajpoot practice?
- Dr. Deepak Rajpoot has 4 office locations.
Dr. Deepak Rajpoot practices Pediatric Nephrology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Colton, CA.
See Long Beach Pediatric Specialists.