A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepak Rao is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Rao has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Med Center Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepak Kalvakota Rao MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Deepak K. Rao practice?
- Dr. Deepak Rao has 6 office locations.
Dr. Deepak Rao practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, CA and Fremont, CA.
See Walnut Creek Psychiatrists and Walnut Creek Geriatric Doctors.