A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepak Rao is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Rao has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Med Center Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepak Kalvakota Rao MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Deepak K. Rao practice?
- Dr. Deepak Rao has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deepak Rao practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Psychiatrists.