Psychiatrist

2940 Camino Diablo
Ste 320
Walnut Creek, CA 94597
925-944-9711
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

|  Worst Experience with a Doctor EVER!  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2013

First of all, I do not recommend anyone see this money hungry doctor. I looking for a new doctor to help me with my anxiety, so I started shopping around and trying new doctors to see which one felt right. I had one 15-minute appointment with this doctor Rao, and missed my 2nd appointment with him due to my work schedule. He had his billing agency charge me $120 for ONE missed visit, AND it went up to $160 when they charged me interest on my missed visit! I have NEVER ever heard of a $160 charge for a missed Doctors appointment, and I was unaware of this!! With a blink of an eye they sent me into collection's, I now have 2 separate inquiry's on all 3 major credit bureau's company's. I now owe almost $500 for visiting that crooked doctor ONCE, plus I owe interest! I contacted his billing dept., and I asked If I paid the amount in full, can I please have thus wiped off my record to help my score, because it has affected my score negatively. Their wonderful billing department is not willing to delete this off my credit record, no compromising, nothing, EVEN AFTER I OFFERED TO PAY IT IN FULL! This means I'm stuck with a messed up credit score, 2-inquiry's on my credit for the next 7 years, a $470 doctors bill, and all this, when I didn't ever go back to him after the first appointment! This is unfair and unjust in my opinion, it should have never happened, messing up young peoples credit do he can get paid is not right. That's my mistake for visiting with a money-hungry, crooked doctor!!! I will NEVER ever go back to this doctor. All he wants is people's money!

|  Avoid this Doctor at all costs!  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2012

He doesn't listen to you. He avoids eye contact. He never returns your calls. He schedules his own appointments but only when he feels like it. He won't refill prescriptions without seeing you, then can't see you for months. I hate to think of all the patients he has seen that are still suffering. He is clearly in it just for the money. Avoid this doctor. He should be banned from seeing patients.

|  Just trying to sell drugs to you  |  show details
Feb 12th, 2012

This guy is an idiot. My father is with him so I assumed he might be good, and I wouldn't have to explain as much so it'd be easier for me. Not only did he misdiagnose me, he made me 3 times worse than I already was with the medications he was giving me. He didn't care at all, about anything I said. Just told me to exercise more and "heres some more medications I want you to try"