A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Sankholkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepak Sankholkar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sankholkar
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sankholkar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sankholkar graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Sankholkar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepak M Sankholkar MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Deepak M. Sankholkar practice?
- Dr. Deepak Sankholkar has 1 office location.
Dr. Deepak Sankholkar practices Psychiatry near Forest Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Psychiatrists.