A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Sarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepak Sarwal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepak Sarwal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarwal graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Sarwal has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepak Sarwal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deepak Sarwal practice?
- Dr. Deepak Sarwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Deepak Sarwal practices Internal Medicine near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Internists.