Dr. Deepak Seth MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 17th, 2017
Me
Dr Seth is on of the most caring Dr I have been to. I feel I can tell him anything. He make me feel he is really concerned about my wellbeing. He takes the time to talk with me about all my health related concerns. I really can't understand how anyone can say anything negative about his medical practice. His staff is always polite and I have never waited longer than 30 minutes for an appointment with him. Usuall 15 to 20 minutes.

September 2nd, 2016
Professionalism-0
The front desk clerk was very rude, they played a lot! Taking personal calls! At one point she recommended one of the patients for not having co-pay in front of others! 6 patients had the same time for appointments, with one person! Very unprofessional!

April 22nd, 2016
Gold Digger
Dr. Seth Deepak is only about the cash they can make off of people who participate in a Detox program. The receptionists will also cop an attitude with the patients. They are constantly changing rules and guidelines. They will mail you notices and will not adhere to them. This Dr. preys on addicts for money!!!

December 11th, 2015
suboxone clinic
Will never go back! Takes forever to get refills on scripts! Even when pharmacy requests for a refill it do not get responded to! Referrals not filled out properly if they even get sent! If Dr seth prescribes you one thing his P.A. will change it!

December 8th, 2015
Don't bother waiting
Had an appointment to get a prescription refill. That is all and waited over an hour and a half past my appointment time. If I didn't need the med, I would have walked out. Definitely won't be back.

June 2nd, 2014
worst staff ever know,Dr influnced by staff
worst staff ever know,Dr influnced by staff

May 21st, 2014
Wonderful man
Dr. Seth is a very caring and concerned physician. He has always been there in times of need for me and my family. He was the only physician that bothered to take the time and effort in helping my son with his medical issues. He is one of the few left of his kind. He knows his patients, and will do his best to figure out any issue that may come up. Also, you know a doctor is kind and personable when they are there for you in times of need. There are not many left that will leave personal numbers for their patients to reach them directly. That is very rare!

February 25th, 2014
upset
Dr Deepak Seth will see many patients in one day and doesn't spend time never gave me a complete physical and just wants to bill a bunch patients. The staff a the front desk not very professional and rude.

March 10th, 2010
Dr.Seth is one of the most caring people I know. He has been very diligent in my care. I can call him anytime and he makes sure my needs and concerns are met.Great doctor.

May 13th, 2017