A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Setia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepak Setia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Heart Failure
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Setia graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Setia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- Elmhurst Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Setia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deepak D. Setia practice?
Dr. Deepak Setia practices Internal Medicine near Ridgewood, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Roslyn, NY.
See Ridgewood Internists.