A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Setia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepak Setia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Heart Failure
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Setia graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Setia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepak DR Setia MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deepak D. Setia practice?
- Dr. Deepak Setia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deepak Setia practices Internal Medicine near Ridgewood, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Roslyn, NY.
See Ridgewood Internists.