A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Shrivastava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shrivastava
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shrivastava Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepak Shrivastava, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shrivastava graduated from Gajra Raja Medical College, Gwalior.
Dr. Shrivastava has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
- St. Dominic's Hospital
- Lodi Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepak K Shrivastava MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deepak K. Shrivastava practice?
- Dr. Deepak Shrivastava has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deepak Shrivastava practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Manteca, CA.
See Stockton Internists, Stockton Pulmonologists, Stockton Critical Care Practitioners, and Stockton Sleep Medicine Doctors.