A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Srivastava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Srivastava
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Srivastava Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepak Srivastava, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Srivastava graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Srivastava has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
- Children S Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepak Srivastava MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Deepak Srivastava practice?
- Dr. Deepak Srivastava has 1 office location.
Dr. Deepak Srivastava practices Pediatric Cardiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Cardiologists.