A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Vadhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepak Vadhan, Internist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Pediatric Pulmonologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepak Vadhan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cholesterol Management
- Kidney Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadhan graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Vadhan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepak DR Vadhan MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deepak D. Vadhan practice?
- Dr. Deepak Vadhan has 10 office locations.
Dr. Deepak Vadhan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Pulmonologists, Brooklyn Sleep Medicine Doctors, Brooklyn Critical Care Practitioners, and Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors.