A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Vadhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepak Vadhan, Internist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Pediatric Pulmonologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vadhan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vadhan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepak Vadhan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cholesterol Management
- Kidney Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadhan graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Vadhan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepak Vadhan MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deepak Vadhan practice?
- Dr. Deepak Vadhan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deepak Vadhan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Internists, Staten Island Pulmonologists, Staten Island Critical Care Practitioners, Staten Island Geriatric Doctors, and Staten Island Sleep Medicine Doctors.