A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Vadhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepak Vadhan, Internist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Pediatric Pulmonologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepak Vadhan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cholesterol Management
- Kidney Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadhan graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Vadhan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Lutheran Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vadhan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deepak G. Vadhan practice?
Dr. Deepak Vadhan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Pulmonologists, Brooklyn Sleep Medicine Doctors, Brooklyn Critical Care Practitioners, Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors, and Brooklyn Pediatricians.