A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepam Gokal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepam Gokal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gokal graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Gokal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
- Sixth Avenue and Spruce Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepam Gokal MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deepam Gokal practice?
- Dr. Deepam Gokal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deepam Gokal practices Internal Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Reading, PA.
See Reading Internists.