A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deependra Khanal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khanal
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Khanal Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Khanal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deependra R Khanal MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Deependra R. Khanal practice?
- Dr. Deependra Khanal has 1 office location.
Dr. Deependra Khanal practices General Practice near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit General Practitioners.