Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deepesh Patel
Dr. Deepesh Patel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA, with other offices in Baton Rouge, LA and Baton Rouge, LA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center-Baton Rouge, St Anne General Hospital and Ochsner Clinic Foundation. He speaks English.
Dr. Deepesh Patel has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Deepesh Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.
Dr. Brian Jones
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Baton Rouge, LA 0 mi13
Dr. Ronald Delrie Jr
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Baton Rouge, LA 0 mi18
Dr. Jeryl Breaux
Baton Rouge, LA 0 mi15