Dr. Deepika Bhargava MD Patient Reviews

3.8

February 1st, 2017
Great doctor
Dr. B. is great. She is attentive and caring. She meets her patients individual needs. She wants her patients to succeed and live the most productive lives they can. I have seen other doctors that just push meds on you and send you on your way, which leads to over-medicating and doing more harm than good. Dr. B. carefully monitors her patients and helps them with their overall mental health needs.

January 26th, 2017
Dementia/Alzheimer’s care
My mother has dementia/Alzheimer’s and started picking at herself 4+ mos ago. Dr Bhargava did more for her in 2 days than her neurologist accomplished in 4 months. My mother also is awake more, has more energy and excited about getting out of the house again. My children came over to watch a ballgame and commented, “….grandma’s back, what’d you do...” If you are just looking for a xanax fix she is NOT your doctor. However, if you are looking for help from a kind, caring doctor I recommend her.

July 22nd, 2016
Stay away
Stay away from this office. Disorganized, rude, and visit with Doctor was a joke. She was totally lost as to purpose of visit which lasted all of 3 minutes. In addition office staff is unable to fax my paper to my pcp and it has been 9 weeks !

July 12th, 2016
great dr
I love Dr B. Staff is friendly, usually not too long of a wait, and she really cares about her patients and wants whats best for them. Communication could be better, but overall I would not want to see anyone else because a doctor with so much empathy is hard to find

June 3rd, 2016
Dr. B is great!!! She is very caring and concerned.

June 2nd, 2016
Dr. Bhargava takes her time to ensure her patients receive adequate care. While her patient, I've experienced immense growth in my psychological health. I recommend Dr. Bhargava to anyone seeking psychiatric help in the Texoma area.

February 23rd, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. B for years. She is attentive in listening to your issues. We have helpful discussions about my condition. I feel she genuinely cares about her patients and their problems. I look forward to my appointments. I also love her caring staff.

December 14th, 2015
Dr. Bhargava is an excellent physician and helped my mother at Haven Hospital in Frisco, Texas. My mother was extremely agitated. depressed ,and eventually became violent. She was very suspicious and paranoid and became a threat to herself and others that lived in her community. It got to the point that I had no choice and had to admit her to the hospital. Dr. Bhargava assessed the situation and adjusted her medication over a period of two weeks. She was very patient and cautious and treated her with care and respect. She met with her daily and carefully monitored her behavior. I have to say that my mother is now living a calm and happy life. She is no longer agitated and very pleasant to everyone in her community. Dr. Bhargava helped our family and I would definitely recommend her to others.

November 24th, 2015
After Years of Searching
Dr Bhargava literally saved my life. I had been seeing psyciatrists for many years and had taken a plethora of different medications along with different diagnosis and yet could never shake the troubled feelings I was having. I was continually anxious and depressed. From the first visit with her (Dr Bhargava) this began to change. Today I'm virtually symptom free and only have to check back every couple of months. She is very good at what she does.

October 7th, 2015
The staff in the office are wonderful! The current receptionist is such a doll and you can tell she actually cares about the patients, plusshe actually answers the phone! The male medical assistant is very sweet, kind and has answered just about any and all questions I've had. Unfortunately, Dr Bhargava is horrendously late (by several hours), she's rude, discusses payments in front of patients and doesn't seem to listen to anything I've ever needed to discuss with her. I usually get responses and answers from the doctor that are very robotic like. If your appointment goes over 15 minutes let a lone 30 min be prepared to be billed extra! Not to say that her time isn't important but good lord. Punctuality and true empathy are two very important things that I think should come first with any profession. Needless to say, I will not be returning and will be discussing her work ethic with my medical collegues, friends and family.

October 2nd, 2015
She is a very caring doctor and will go out of her way to listen and spend time with you.

September 16th, 2015
This Lady took me under her wing when my psychiatrist passed away. I was in dire straights because I had taken too long to find a new Dr in a new town. She's passionate but firm when the situation calls for it. She's a real person that speaks to you not at you. I can appreciate all she had done for, and with, me.