Geriatric Specialist (elderly care), Psychiatrist

Stay away show details Stay away
by Bella on Jul 22nd, 2016

Stay away from this office. Disorganized, rude, and visit with Doctor was a joke. She was totally lost as to purpose of visit which lasted all of 3 minutes. In addition office staff is unable to fax my paper to my pcp and it has been 9 weeks !

great dr show details great dr
Jul 12th, 2016

I love Dr B. Staff is friendly, usually not too long of a wait, and she really cares about her patients and wants whats best for them. Communication could be better, but overall I would not want to see anyone else because a doctor with so much empathy is hard to find

by Misty on Jun 3rd, 2016

Dr. B is great!!! She is very caring and concerned.

Jun 2nd, 2016

Dr. Bhargava takes her time to ensure her patients receive adequate care. While her patient, I've experienced immense growth in my psychological health. I recommend Dr. Bhargava to anyone seeking psychiatric help in the Texoma area.

by Janet Groves on Feb 23rd, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. B for years. She is attentive in listening to your issues. We have helpful discussions about my condition. I feel she genuinely cares about her patients and their problems. I look forward to my appointments. I also love her caring staff.

by Linda L. on Dec 14th, 2015

Dr. Bhargava is an excellent physician and helped my mother at Haven Hospital in Frisco, Texas. My mother was extremely agitated. depressed ,and eventually became violent. She was very suspicious and paranoid and became a threat to herself and others that lived in her community. It got to the point that I had no choice and had to admit her to the hospital. Dr. Bhargava assessed the situation and adjusted her medication over a period of two weeks. She was very patient and cautious and treated her with care and respect. She met with her daily and carefully monitored her behavior. I have to say that my mother is now living a calm and happy life. She is no longer agitated and very pleasant to everyone in her community. Dr. Bhargava helped our family and I would definitely recommend her to others.

After Years of Searching show details After Years of Searching
by Sheryl Jarrett on Nov 24th, 2015

Dr Bhargava literally saved my life. I had been seeing psyciatrists for many years and had taken a plethora of different medications along with different diagnosis and yet could never shake the troubled feelings I was having. I was continually anxious and depressed. From the first visit with her (Dr Bhargava) this began to change. Today I'm virtually symptom free and only have to check back every couple of months. She is very good at what she does.

Oct 7th, 2015

The staff in the office are wonderful! The current receptionist is such a doll and you can tell she actually cares about the patients, plusshe actually answers the phone! The male medical assistant is very sweet, kind and has answered just about any and all questions I've had. Unfortunately, Dr Bhargava is horrendously late (by several hours), she's rude, discusses payments in front of patients and doesn't seem to listen to anything I've ever needed to discuss with her. I usually get responses and answers from the doctor that are very robotic like. If your appointment goes over 15 minutes let a lone 30 min be prepared to be billed extra! Not to say that her time isn't important but good lord. Punctuality and true empathy are two very important things that I think should come first with any profession. Needless to say, I will not be returning and will be discussing her work ethic with my medical collegues, friends and family.

Oct 2nd, 2015

She is a very caring doctor and will go out of her way to listen and spend time with you.

by Erica on Sep 16th, 2015

This Lady took me under her wing when my psychiatrist passed away. I was in dire straights because I had taken too long to find a new Dr in a new town. She's passionate but firm when the situation calls for it. She's a real person that speaks to you not at you. I can appreciate all she had done for, and with, me.

Dr.B. rocks!!!!! show details Dr.B. rocks!!!!!
by Yolanda Haveman on Aug 31st, 2015

Dr. B. changed my life. She gave me back to my family a better person. I trust her with my life. She is very caring.

Avoid like the plague show details Avoid like the plague
Aug 18th, 2015

Terrible doctor… all about making money and not taking care of her patients

by Hilary on Jul 22nd, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Bhargava for several years. I went to her with hopelessness and depression and PTSD. I was diagnosed with Bipolar and major depression along with the PTSD and have been able to get my life back to normal on the medications and talk therapy I have from Dr. B. My family life is thriving in ways it never could have from the type of depression I had before, not getting out of bed...ect, and I am working full time with three kids and my marriage is doing great. All around I would say this is a success story. I am stable and happy and able to live my life. All with great thanks to Dr. Bhargava.

Excellent Geriatric Doctor show details Excellent Geriatric Doctor
by G. L. on Dec 5th, 2014

Dr. Bhargava is thorough, kind, patient, and extremely well educated dealing with problems commonly associated with ageing. She listens carefully, taking notes for review, and obviously loves her work. I would gladly recommend her to anyone.

She knows it all because she has an MD behind her name show details She knows it all because she has an MD behind her name
Oct 21st, 2014

I selected this doctor for my husband. I took him to the visits and waited. Very long wait the first time, a couple of hours. Others visits not quite so long. Office help is terrible. My husband was taking a medication that had terrible side effects. It required that he sit up to sleep because it filled his lungs with saliva. He continued choking a lot of time even though he was sitting up. During the day he would wheeze and cough and have problems. He would even cough when he laughed. I contacted her regarding this and instead of changing medicine and addressing the problem after the second contact she dropped him as a patient.

by Ada B. on Jan 25th, 2014

In a word, Dr. Bhargava is WONDERFUL. She has helped me immenslely and I'm in such a good place. Dr. Bhargava has such a quiet spirit and is very professional. She is comforting while she tells you the truth. Very important is the fact that she listens and Really Hears you. Dr. Bhargava is also very positive, which was vital for me. I would definitely recommend this great and intelligent doctor.

Excellent Dr. show details Excellent Dr.
by G. C. on Nov 19th, 2013

Dr. Bhargava is an excellent Dr. Extremely well educated, keeps current with her profession, is kind and very caring. I noticed a significant improvement within two weeks and am now sleeping better than I ever have. I face each day with much less anxiety, and no longer feel at all depressed. She is not just a "pill pusher". She carefully considers your diagnosis and works to solve the problem. Having worked in a medical practice for twenty years, I strongly feel she fulfills what every doctor should be.

Dr. Bhargava Horror story show details Dr. Bhargava Horror story
by BOB patient anonymous on Aug 22nd, 2013

Dr. Bhargava is impatient, rude, self absorbed and unable to understand that people have feelings. She keeps a smirk on her face that leads me to think that she believes she is better than everyone else. To say the least she hung up on me twice when I tried to explain the insurance requires mail order after 2 fills on a maitenance medication calling it "crappy" insurance and would not listen. She does not listen to anything she decides is unimportant. This is my experience and I can say it was truly horrifying. Her office staff changes everytime we return to her office and bill us for amounts the insurance has advised her not to bill. I could go on, but the truth is you might already know. Rapport with people in her office does not exist, nor does it with her patients. MHMR would be better!

They were closed. show details They were closed.
Jul 16th, 2013

Never got to see her. Was prompt in my appointment. Office was closed when I got there. Waited for over an hour. No one showed up. Upon calling their number, got answering machine every time.

Such a caring doctor. show details Such a caring doctor.
Apr 11th, 2012

I have to say I saw a Group in Dallas for 7 yrs and I've gotten better care in the yr I've been with Dr Bhargava. She is kind, sensitive to how you feel, and will NOT give up on you. She does not push anything certain treatment down your throat like it was done to me before, she will keep trying until she gets the right combination of meds that will help you. She helps in seeking out other ways to help you, if you need therapy or biofeedback etc. She has helped me more than anyone ever has, and I'm thankful for all she's done. She also has great staff in her office. You will not be disappointed.

Trusted Doctor show details Trusted Doctor
Feb 25th, 2012

I would highly recommend this DR. She is extremely thourough and thoughtful in her diagnostic process. She is intuitive and pays attention. The followup has been excellent and the results have been excellent. I think so highly of this Dr that I will be flying from California to Texas on a regular basis to see her as my DR.

Do not use this woman show details Do not use this woman
Feb 24th, 2012

This is a good Dr. but needs to see you every two weeks if she knows you have any money or insurance. Dr. can prescribe out months worth of a small anti depressant but she will not give more than a 30 day supply. This is not good practice. Cancellation policy is 100.00 if not notified within 24 hours, even if you are on a death bed. Staff (HA!)Lucky if one of them knows their ABC's. Not a bad Dr. but this will not be your longterm solution.

Feeling sooo much better!! show details Feeling sooo much better!!
Jan 31st, 2012

Dr Bhargava was able to hear all my concerns and find something that worked for me rather quickly. I began to feel better so quickly it was wonderful. I wish I had gone in and seen her earlier. She was communicative with me and told me what she thought was going on with me which was different most doctors I have seen. I am feeling like part of the world again thanks to Dr Bhargava. I would highly recommend Dr Bhargava to anyone suffering with depression, anxiety or the like.

Oct 17th, 2011

Dr B. has been a caring person who has helped me so much. She has adjusted medications; given me instructions on other ways to control my anxiety and encouraged me in having a healthier mental state. She is great.

Dec 16th, 2010

Dr. Bhargava is a kind, caring person. She listens and asks pertinent questions before making decisions regarding your care. Each visit with her is very personal and probing. Just by visiting with you, she assesses your condition and medication (if any prescribed). I would highly recommend Dr. Bhargava to any adult in need.

Dr. B. is the best show details Dr. B. is the best
by Michele on Jul 29th, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr. Bhargava's for almost 2 years now. There isn't a better doctor around. She cares very much about her patients. We talk like we have been old friends for years while she still makes sure that I am getting the best psychiatric care possible. I look forward to my visits with her instread of dreading another doctor visit. I would'nt trade her for anything. She is the best!