A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepika Gopal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepika Gopal, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gopal
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gopal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepika Gopal, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Angiography
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gopal graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Gopal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepika Gopal MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Deepika Gopal practice?
- Dr. Deepika Gopal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deepika Gopal practices Cardiovascular Disease near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Cardiologists.