A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepika Gopal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepika Gopal, Cardiologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepika Gopal, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Angiography
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gopal graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Gopal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepika Gopal MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Deepika Gopal practice?
- Dr. Deepika Gopal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deepika Gopal practices Cardiovascular Disease near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Cardiologists.