Dr. Deepika Gopalakrishnan Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Deepika Gopalakrishnan?

Posted on December 8th, 2016

Worth the wait

Great cardiologist

Posted on September 20th, 2016

Love the fact that she is a woman & is dedicated to women's heart health; she has been my cardiologist for more than 10 years & has been caring & thorough for all those years.

Posted on October 20th, 2015

Dr Gopal has been a great cardiologist. She is informative, has good bedside manner, and listens to what I describe is going on. Her listening led to an accurate diagnosis and me feeling better every day!

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

The Dr and staff were kind and the Dr spent all the time with me I wanted which is good and bad because If she does that to everyone she will never be on time, but she is worth the wait.

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

Love Her

Retired from Auburn Ubniversity fHome Agent and Human Resource for Bank of America

Posted on June 16th, 2014

She is an excellent cardiologist.....and thanks to Dr Chopra, I am going through a series of tests........then will have my electrc cardiologist perform a oblation to take care of the flutter in my heart. She is an absolute beautiful, talented, caring professional.

A Reassuring Visit

Posted on September 9th, 2013

I was referred to a cardiologist because I had fainted. I dreaded going. But from the first moment on the phone, I found the atmosphere of this medical practice cheerful and reassuring. When I arrived, the office staff was very kind and very funny. The doctor was charming and friendly, and when I had to had a sonogram of my heart and a stress, the woman who was conducting the test, talked to me all the way through it explaining what she was doing and why she was doing it. She could not have been more helpful. My followup visit to get the results was again, just great. I came away feeling energized and that it was a great experience.

Staff is fine, doctor is unpleasant

Posted on August 7th, 2013

very good and patient friendly DR

Posted on February 25th, 2013

Very friendly, knowledgeable and takes time with me. I am young for a cardiac patient and she is great at helping me live my life to the fullest. staff is great and very friendly. Never long waits or rude behavior. I would suggest her to anyone looking for a cardiologist.

Posted on November 20th, 2017