A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepika Goshike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepika Goshike is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepika Goshike, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Goshike graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Goshike has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goshike accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan