A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepika Goshike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepika Goshike is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goshike
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepika Goshike, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goshike graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Goshike has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepika Srinivas Goshike MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deepika S. Goshike practice?
- Dr. Deepika Goshike has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deepika Goshike practices Family Medicine near Folsom, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Yakima, WA.
See Folsom Family Physicians.