A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepika Kakkera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepika Kakkera, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kakkera graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Kakkera has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepika Kakkera BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deepika Kakkera practice?
- Dr. Deepika Kakkera has 4 office locations.
Dr. Deepika Kakkera practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Dyer, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Hammond, IN and Oak Lawn, IL.
See Dyer Pediatricians.