Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deepika Kilaru
Dr. Deepika Kilaru, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grapevine, TX. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kilaru is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano, Texas Health Harris Methodist Southwest Fort Worth and Baylor Regional Medical Center at Grapevine. She speaks English.
Dr. Deepika Kilaru has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Deepika Kilaru is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grapevine, TX.
Dr. Rasheed Azam
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Grapevine, TX 0.01 mi23
Dr. Shamsuddin Lalani
Internal Medicine, Residency
Grapevine, TX 0.01 mi2
Dr. Srikanth Jyothinagaram
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Grapevine, TX 0.01 mi10