A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepika Thacker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepika Thacker, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Thacker graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Thacker has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepika Thacker BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Deepika Thacker practice?
- Dr. Deepika Thacker has 1 office location.
Dr. Deepika Thacker practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Pediatric Specialists.