A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepika Thacker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thacker
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Thacker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepika Thacker, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Thacker graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Thacker has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepika Thacker BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Deepika Thacker practice?
- Dr. Deepika Thacker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deepika Thacker practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Dover, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Bear, DE.
See Dover Pediatricians and Dover Pediatric Specialists.