A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepika Thacker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thacker
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thacker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepika Thacker, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Thacker graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Thacker has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepika Thacker BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Deepika Thacker practice?
- Dr. Deepika Thacker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deepika Thacker practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Dover, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Bear, DE.
See Dover Pediatricians and Dover Pediatric Specialists.