Overall Review

October 31st, 2016
She tells the patient they way it is even if it's hard to hear

November 3rd, 2015
Golden Rule
Didn't follow up with patient for 12 years

May 14th, 2012
Great doctor! Excellent experience and results.
I went to see Dr. Dhaliwal about Lasik surgery. I went in for the free evaluation. Initially, she wanted to do traditional in one eye and custom in the other due to my myopia being much stronger in one. Before the surgery, she had attended a conference where they taught a new technique in using the laser to correct with customer lasik my left eye which would have been traditional. I decided to go with the change in treatment for 2 reasons - 1) Dr Dhaliwal showed me she is conservative in treatment and puts the patients health above everything else and 2) she is in the top 1% of Ophthalmologists in the country according to US News. The results have been great 20/15 in both eyes. Surgery went smoothly and the staff at the Eye Center were fantastic. I really felt the Dr listened, answered questions and was very personable. I would highly recommend her to anyone getting looking into getting LASIK.

February 24th, 2012
AMAZING DOCTOR!!!
Dr. Dhaliwal is amazing and so is her staff. She is the best doctor I have had. If you are considering LASIK, you must have it performed by Dr. Dhaliwal. She is thorough, conservative and amazing at what she does. LASIK by her was the best thing I have ever done. I had absolutely NO PAIN, NO SIDE EFFECTS (except for a little redness in the white part of the eye where I believe the sunction goes and this is already gone) AND I NOW HAVE 20/15 VISION - WHICH IS BETTER THAN 20/20 AND THAT WAS IMMEDIATE!! She has amazing bedside manner and her staff is extremely professional and knowledgeable. THE ONLY PLACE FOR LASIK IS WITH DR. DHALIWAL!!! IF YOU HAVE EVER CONSIDERED LASIK, DO IT NOW WITH DR.DHALIWAL.

October 28th, 2011
LASIK
Great experience. She is a true professional. When having someone operate on my eyes, I needed to feel confident that this person knows what they are doing. Absolutely my new favorite person. Highly competant, confident and made me feel like I would be safe.....and the results were perfect

September 21st, 2011
Lasik Patient
I recently had lasik done on both my eyes and Dr. Dhaliwal was absolutely great. I've constantly been recommending her to all of my friends who are thinking about getting lasik. She's very professional and genuine and I have nothing but good things to say about my experience. Not only was Dr. Dhaliwal great, but the whole staff was really nice as well. I got really great treatment all around and even now when I go back for follow-up appointments, I'm always greeted with smiles. I 100% recommend seeing Dr. Dhaliwal to anyone who is even considering lasik.

September 19th, 2011
The BEST of the BEST
I was referred to Dr. Dhaliwal to have INTACs surgically implanted into my corneas. I just had my left eye done.Dr. Dhaliwal was AMAZING! I could not have asked for a better doctor! She is the perfect balance of technical, professional, and personable. During my pre-op appointment, she answered all of my questions, and took the time to discuss my fiance's concerns. She was incredibly optimistic and very reassuring. On the day of surgery she took time to speak to my parents about the procedure and even remembered details to discuss with my mom from a previous appointment. Dr. Dhaliwal was spot on throughout the entire experience. During surgery, she was light-hearted, which eased my anxiety (as much as possible for someone getting her eye operated on!) She was also fast, accurate, and confident. She and her staff communicated with me throughout the entire surgery, and when it was over, she leaned down and whispered to me about the procedure. The extra little touches prove that she is an extremely genuine and kind-hearted person. She and her staff made a terrifying experience as good as it could be... I am very confident to have this procedure done by her again.Hands down, Dr. Dhaliwal was amazing in every aspect. I feel like I have had the opportunity to be treated by one of the best doctors in the world.

August 29th, 2011
LASIK patient
This doctor is anything but "arrogant". She is caring, concerned, and smart. I had LASIK in both eyes and now can see better than 20/20!I also had severe dry eyes before surgery and Dr. Dhaliwal worked with me so that I was able to get this procedure safely and without complications. It took 4 months to get my eyes into shape and she did not give up on me!I highly recommend her!!!

January 20th, 2011
One of the brightest eye doctors I have ever had
Dr. Dhaliwal is an amazing eye doctor. She is very bright and has a great demeanor--as is very up front about the why's and wherefore's of eye surgery. I am so pleased that I chose Dr. Dhaliwal as my eye doctor.

June 21st, 2010
Cataract Patient
Dr.Dhaliwal performed cataract surgery on both of my eyes about four years ago. Since those operations I have perfect vison. I credit Dr. Dhaliwal's skill as a surgeon. She is also very caring, informative and pleasant. I highly recommend her.