A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepjot Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepjot Singh is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepjot Singh, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Singh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Louis Stokes Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Wade Park
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepjot Singh MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Deepjot Singh practice?
- Dr. Deepjot Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Deepjot Singh practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Hematologists, Cleveland Oncologists, and Cleveland Pathologists.