A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepjot Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepjot Singh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepjot Singh, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Singh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center
- Louis Stokes Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Wade Park
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepjot Singh MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Deepjot Singh practice?
- Dr. Deepjot Singh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deepjot Singh practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Hematologists, Cleveland Oncologists, and Cleveland Pathologists.