A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepshikha Sharda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepshikha Sharda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharda
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepshikha Sharda, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventive Medicine
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharda graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sharda has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepshikha Sharda DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deepshikha Sharda practice?
- Dr. Deepshikha Sharda has 1 office location.
Dr. Deepshikha Sharda practices Family Medicine near Missouri City, TX.
See Missouri City Family Physicians.