A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepshikha Sharda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepshikha Sharda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharda
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Sharda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepshikha Sharda, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventive Medicine
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharda graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sharda has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepshikha Sharda DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deepshikha Sharda practice?
- Dr. Deepshikha Sharda has 1 office location.
Dr. Deepshikha Sharda practices Family Medicine near Missouri City, TX.
See Missouri City Family Physicians.