A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deeptha Sastry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sastry graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Sastry has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sastry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deeptha N. Sastry practice?
Dr. Deeptha Sastry practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Urology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Portsmouth, NH and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Camden Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Camden Urologists.