A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deeptha Sastry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sastry graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Sastry has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deeptha Nair Sastry MD is a female Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Deeptha N. Sastry practice?
- Dr. Deeptha Sastry has 4 office locations.
Dr. Deeptha Sastry practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Portsmouth, NH and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Camden Obstetricians & Gynecologists.