A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepthi Murthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepthi Murthy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Murthy graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Murthy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Jefferson Medical Center
- Touro Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepthi Murthy MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Deepthi Murthy practice?
- Dr. Deepthi Murthy has 1 office location.
Dr. Deepthi Murthy practices Infectious Disease near Marrero, LA.
See Marrero Infectious Disease Doctors.