A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepthi Pandraju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepthi Pandraju is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandraju graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Pandraju has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clinton Hospital
- Marlborough Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepthi Pandraju MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deepthi Pandraju practice?
- Dr. Deepthi Pandraju has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deepthi Pandraju practices Family Medicine near Fitchburg, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Littleton, MA.
See Fitchburg Primary Care Doctors.