A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepthi Pandraju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepthi Pandraju is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pandraju
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pandraju Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandraju graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Pandraju has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Marlborough Hospital
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepthi Pandraju MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deepthi Pandraju practice?
- Dr. Deepthi Pandraju has 1 office location.
Dr. Deepthi Pandraju practices Family Medicine near Lunenburg, MA.
See Lunenburg Family Physicians.