A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepti Kudyadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kudyadi graduated from Rural Medical College Of Pravara Medical Trust, Loni. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kudyadi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepti Satish Kudyadi MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deepti S. Kudyadi practice?
- Dr. Deepti Kudyadi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Deepti Kudyadi practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Pennington Gap, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Damascus, VA and Irving, TX.
See Pennington Gap Hospitalists and Pennington Gap Internists.