A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepti Saxena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepti Saxena, Family Practitioner, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saxena
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saxena Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepti Saxena, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Lyme Disease
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Saxena graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Saxena has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- Washington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepti Saxena MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deepti Saxena practice?
- Dr. Deepti Saxena has 1 office location.
Dr. Deepti Saxena practices Family Medicine and Preventive Medicine near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Primary Care Doctors and Fremont Preventive Medicine Specialists.