A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepti Saxena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepti Saxena, Family Practitioner, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepti Saxena, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Lyme Disease
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Saxena graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Saxena has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- Washington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepti Saxena MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deepti Saxena practice?
- Dr. Deepti Saxena has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deepti Saxena practices Family Medicine and Preventive Medicine near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Family Physicians and Fremont Preventive Medicine Specialists.