A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepti Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepti Singh is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepti Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Singh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepti A Singh MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Deepti A. Singh practice?
- Dr. Deepti Singh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deepti Singh practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Hematologists, and Chicago Oncologists.