A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepti Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepti Singh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepti Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Singh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepti A Singh MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Deepti A. Singh practice?
- Dr. Deepti Singh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Deepti Singh practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Hematologists, and Chicago Oncologists.