A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepti Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepti Singh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer.
Dr. Singh has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Newnan Hospital West
- Piedmont Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Singh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan