A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepti Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepti Singh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer.
Dr. Singh has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Newnan Hospital West
- North Fulton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepti Singh BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Deepti Singh practice?
- Dr. Deepti Singh has 7 office locations.
Dr. Deepti Singh practices Pediatric Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA and Villa Rica, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatric Specialists.