A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepti Thapar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepti Thapar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thapar graduated from Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bangalore.
Dr. Thapar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepti Thapar MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deepti Thapar practice?
- Dr. Deepti Thapar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deepti Thapar practices Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine near Berwyn, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Berwyn Family Physicians and Berwyn Adolescent Specialists.