A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepti Thapar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thapar
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Thapar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepti Thapar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Thapar graduated from Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bangalore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Thapar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepti Thapar MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deepti Thapar practice?
- Dr. Deepti Thapar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deepti Thapar practices Family Medicine near Berwyn, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury Heights, NJ and Wayne, PA.
See Berwyn Primary Care Doctors.