A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deette Vasques:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deette Vasques is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deette Vasques, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasques graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Vasques has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deette Ray Vasques DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Deette R. Vasques practice?
- Dr. Deette Vasques has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deette Vasques practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Arlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.