Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

BUYER AT ELECTRONICS COMPANY show details BUYER AT ELECTRONICS COMPANY
by FREDA DEASON on Sep 7th, 2016

DR. VASQUES PERFORMED LAPROSCOPIC SURGERY REMOVING MY OVARIES, TUBES AND SISKS. I COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE PLEASED WITH THE WAY SHE HANDLED MY SITUATION. SHE HAS GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER AND TELLS YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE SURGERY AND ANSWERS ANY QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE. SHE DOCTORS AT HARRIS METHODIST I FORT WORTH. I WAS TREATED VERY GOOD AT HARRIS. ALL THE NURSES WERE JUST EXCEPTIONALLY NICE. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. VASQUES AND HARRIS HOSPTIAL.

by dani on Mar 20th, 2016

I love her. Could not be happier with everything involved. Feels like i have known her for years and that she is on my side. WONDERFUL DOCTOR AND PERSON

wow, wow, wow show details wow, wow, wow
by Sherri on Dec 11th, 2014

I cannot believe the reviews that are on here, Dr. Vasques has been the most courteous and caring doctor I have ever had, and I've had a lot of them.

There is Hope always. show details There is Hope always.
by Sherry L, Knight on May 31st, 2014

She is not only a top notch doctor she is a very caring person. Who helps you understand that you can still have hope.

Never again show details Never again
by Karen on Jan 27th, 2014

I will never again go to this doctor, the experience was horrible. She has no bedside manner. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. Please go to another doctor. She is not concerned about your health, the office double billed my insurance.