Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
11805 South Fwy
Ste 201
Garden Acres Area, Burleson, TX 76028
817-289-4270
Locations and availability (8)

1.5

|  Never again  |  show details
by Karen on Jan 27th, 2014

I will never again go to this doctor, the experience was horrible. She has no bedside manner. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. Please go to another doctor. She is not concerned about your health, the office double billed my insurance.

|  LISTEN TO YOUR FIRST INSTINCT!!  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2013

My first appointment was in July 2012 for cervical cancer. A hysterectomy was recommended and I inquired about alternative treatments. She offered none and seemed surprised I asked, I had my surgery and developed an infection afterwards. She was not concerned. After 14 rounds of antibiotics, multiple ER/office visits, and a time span of approx. 3 months, my infection finally went away. No thanks to Dr. V.. I ended up going back to my OBGYN who prescribed a medicine that worked. I have had pain as a result of my surgery and she can't seem to figure out what is causing it. I was old that it can take up to 1 year to feel back to normal, so I gave it that long before deciding whether to have another surgery. I have reported the same pain for almost a year now and she has been very nonchalant about it. I have been told that it is a phantom pain, I couldn't possibly have pain as there is nothing there, it is kidney stones, gas, in my head, it will go away with time. I wish that I would have walked away from my first appointment after my first impression and found a different doctor. She doesn't listen to your concerns and has an attitude of "I've done thousands of these surgeries and I've never had anyone with chronic pain". That is a direct quote and I find that very hard to believe. I do NOT recommend her to anyone. I should never have been treated the way I have been by my doctor; your doctor is someone you should be able to trust and have confidence that she will address your concerns and believe what you say. She is arrogant, condescending, and downright rude. I will not go back to her and am in the process of finding a new oncologist.