A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Degaulle Haile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Degaulle Haile is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Degaulle Haile, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Haile graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haile has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Medical Center
- Provena St Marys Hospital
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Degaulle G Haile MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Degaulle G. Haile practice?
- Dr. Degaulle Haile has 4 office locations.
Dr. Degaulle Haile practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bourbonnais, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Manhattan, IL and Kankakee, IL.
See Bourbonnais Obstetricians & Gynecologists.