Dr. Degaulle Haile Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Degaulle Haile?

None

Posted on December 18th, 2013

This Dr was outstanding! I can not say enough good things about him. He was so good I drove over an hour to see him. Even when I was transfered because of complications he still made sure I was okay and kept in contact with the staff at another hospital. He gets 5 stars in my book!!

Posted on November 12th, 2013

Dr. Haile is very friendly. He delivered my first baby. It was a c-section. He gave me confidence to go through it. He cared us a lot.

Proud mommy of an angel

Posted on April 5th, 2013

No words can explain how wonderful this dr is. He has gone above and beyond for my family. I can not begin to describe the things he has done to help my family in our darkest hour. He laughed with us, he cried with us, he even stayed up all night with us. He is able to talk to you without his white coat. He listens, he explains, he gives you options, he's compassionate and caring. His staff is wonderful to be around as well they are also compassionat and caring, which is a perfect match for him. He is not only my doctor, he is also a part of my family

Posted on November 1st, 2012

Dr Haile is a very caring and considerate dr, the wait time is bit slow at his office but it well worth it. He takes great care of his patients.

Posted on August 8th, 2012

Dr Haile is the most caring compassionate doctor ive ever had. He cares about your well being and easy to talk to. I always feel comfortable with him. On a rate of 1 to 10 id give him a 10 for sure!!! Greatest Doctor ever!!!

newmom

Posted on February 16th, 2012

I felt that he was too busy to spend time with me. His staff did not know what they were doing and the office itself is in a run down building

Thankful Father

Posted on October 10th, 2011

When the man with his busy schedule stopped in the waiting room when he saw my 3 daughters,who are patients of his, Consoled them and told them all was gonna be alright. Thats more than a Doctor thats a human being!!!!Awesome,Awesome Man...

a little disappointed

Posted on June 26th, 2011

Dr Haile appeared to be somewhat distracted and cold. Really did not bond well and he appeared to really not care and wanted to be somewhere else.I felt that we had a much better experience with Dr Meht a

Posted on June 17th, 2010

dr. haile is great. he is easy to talk to and makes you feel comfortable. i would not want to see any other two dr.s.

Wonderful Doctor as well as person

Posted on June 16th, 2010

I would recommed anyone I know to see Dr. Haile. He has been a wonderful doctor and has a great attitude. Anytime I have ever seen him he is happy and very accurate in any information he has given to me. I know many people don't like to go to a OB/GYN, but he does not make you feel uncomfortable at all. I would give hime 10 stars if I could.

Posted on June 16th, 2010

Love him and his staff. They are the best. I would recommed anyone to him. He has been there for my husband and I through all the problems we have had.(on the baby front)I give him and his staff a A+++ +

Posted on November 5th, 2016