A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dehra Glueck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dehra Glueck, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Glueck graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Glueck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Uk Healthcare Hospitals
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dehra Anne Harris Glueck MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dehra A. Glueck practice?
- Dr. Dehra Glueck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dehra Glueck practices Psychiatry near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Psychiatrists.