Dr. Deidra Charles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deidra Charles?

October 22nd, 2013

Patient

Dr. Charles is the epitome of an emergency room physician. Thanks to her exceptional medical knowledge, attention to detail, listening skills and overall "great personality," she's AWESOME! My case was very serious and because of her abilities with much prayer, I'm alive today to say, "Thank You Dr. Charles" you are an Awesome Physician!

August 9th, 2013

ER Visit @ Reseach Medical Ctr

If this had been an uneventful visit to the ER, lke most people I probably would had not said anything; however, my experience in May of this year warrants me writing this review. I came to ER via ambulance because of two falls at home and was unable to walk. After talking with Dr. Charles and being examined by her, an X-ray was ordered. During the X-ray, I heard the technician tell the staff I had soiled my pants; however, nothing was done. After review of X-Ray, I was told by Dr. Charles and the nurse nothing was seen on the x-ray; therefore, they could not keep me. I explained I could not walk when I came in and still could not walk.at this time. Again they told me nothing showed on the X-ray & I had to leave. I fell on the floor and screamed out when staff tried placing me in a wheelchair. Two more staff members were added to place me in the wheelchair - roll me to er entrance and stuffed me in my daughter's car with a RX for pain med. and told me she would have to get me in the house. I can only assume this was done with the orders from Dr. Charles. A day & a half later I was admitted to Menorah Medical Center where it was determined I had ruptured the tendons of both quadriceps and spent over two months in rehab and as of today, am still off work. I did not know tissue would not show on an x-ray, but surely a physician would know to order a MRI.

May 31st, 2017