Front desk staff needs work. show details Front desk staff needs work.
May 7th, 2016

My experience has to do with making an appointment, since I was not able to see this doctor. I called the Fort Myers location, since the website said she was accepting new patients. First the receptionist couldn't find my type of insurance, so she told me I would have to call my insurance company to verify I could see this doctor. 20 minutes gone. Then I called back, explained this doctor was in my plan, and *then* was told this location was not accepting new patients. What? Why wouldn't she tell me that right at the start? Not good practice.

Apr 19th, 2016

Best Dr I have ever had!

Sep 29th, 2015

WHen I was laboring with my third child, I required an emergent C-Section in the middle of the night. I was using one of Dr. Fish's midwives. Dr. Fish performed my c-section and saved my childs life. She also has helped my sister through five pregnancies, two of which resulted in a fetal demise and one was a twin pregnancy. She is the most compassionate, well educated, patient physician I have ever worked with. I am a NICU nurse and I know the good from the bad. You will not be dissapointed with her care.

Oct 27th, 2012

I had an appointment with Dr. Fish and she was great, answer my all too many questions, she was sweet and informative, fun and professional. Felt really comfortable with her.

Kind and Knowledgable show details Kind and Knowledgable
Jul 22nd, 2010

She is very professional, yet warm and friendly. She takes the time to answer any and all of your questions. I feel I am receiving a high quality of care and service.

May 5th, 2010

Dr. Fish is a great doctor! Highly recommended

BEST DOCTOR! show details BEST DOCTOR!
Nov 9th, 2009

THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN EXTREMELY NICE AND IS GREAT AT ANSWERING YOUR QUESTIONS.