Dr. Deidre Fisher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deidre Fisher?

June 17th, 2017

Unprofessional and negative

During my first ultrasound she was unable to find the baby she quickly began to tell us in her "experience" that probably means it wouldn't be a viable pregnancy, we completely understand that she is a Doctor and it's her job to give it to us straight but keep in mind this is our FIRST baby, she was not nice about it and gave us 1% hope, she caused extreme stress and trauma...and showed no compassion for our shock. I'm sure she might be a great OB for some patients but she completely took our happiness away, our baby was found in an ultrasound it was just too early... I would never go back to her and not because we need things to be "sugar coated" but because she was just rude about the process and at one point brought up "God" when saying maybe it wasn't our time..

January 26th, 2016

Best OB/GYN I've ever had

Best OB/GYN I have seen. She explains everything thoroughly, is kind, takes as much time as you need, and is very caring. I trust her. I left an OB/GYN feeling a little lighter, a little happier, and in a better place. How often does that happen?

October 19th, 2011

I went to her to have utlrasound since I was pregnant. She said the baby is not growing and probably its a misscarrage. I was really scared dont know what to do. Also was worried since this is our first baby and we have been trying so long. Finally i decided to goto my another gynecologist and he show me the baby's heart beat and the baby same I had an appointment with her.(arround 5 hrs after the appaointmnet). I was late to the appointment and she was really upset with that. I would never ever recommend her even for some one I really hate. She screwed up our whole day and also me and my husband were really got scare.

June 9th, 2011

Awesome!!!

August 5th, 2009

She really IS a blessing

This was my first appt with Dr. Fisher. I am so glad to have met her. She made this procedure much much easier than either of the 3 doctors I had prior. She explained in detail about my diagnosis. She was caring had the best bedside manner I have experienced for this type of a procedure. She was very gentle and I had minimal discomfort unlike the pain i experienced in the past. I prayed for peace before I went in and when she walked in the door, I immediately felt it. We need more doctors like this! Thank you Dr. Fisher! I am passing the word about your care. I hope you stay in California for a long time.

August 24th, 2008

Great human being !!

The first time i met Dr Fisher, i suddenly realized how much other doctors were so bad. This lady went above and beyond in all spects of my treatment. Always patient and thorough. I FELT THAT I WAS TRULY TREATED LIKE A HUMAN BEING AND NOT JUST AN OTHER CASE. I would recommend her to anyone else. She is simply a class act!! God bless you !!

August 6th, 2008

The best doctor EVER

May 28th, 2008

I WAS VERY PLEASE WITH THIS DOCTOR'S HELP AND PROFESSIONALISM

Dr Fisher, has been outstanding! I would recommend any person to this Dr. She was very patient, informative, came to see me 4 times including a Saturday and a Sunday. I Will always make sure that all my daughters and female friends go see her before any other doctor. !

August 3rd, 2016