Dr. Deidre Fisher MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 26th, 2016
Best OB/GYN I've ever had
Best OB/GYN I have seen. She explains everything thoroughly, is kind, takes as much time as you need, and is very caring. I trust her. I left an OB/GYN feeling a little lighter, a little happier, and in a better place. How often does that happen?

October 19th, 2011
I went to her to have utlrasound since I was pregnant. She said the baby is not growing and probably its a misscarrage. I was really scared dont know what to do. Also was worried since this is our first baby and we have been trying so long. Finally i decided to goto my another gynecologist and he show me the baby's heart beat and the baby same I had an appointment with her.(arround 5 hrs after the appaointmnet). I was late to the appointment and she was really upset with that. I would never ever recommend her even for some one I really hate. She screwed up our whole day and also me and my husband were really got scare.

August 5th, 2009
She really IS a blessing
This was my first appt with Dr. Fisher. I am so glad to have met her. She made this procedure much much easier than either of the 3 doctors I had prior. She explained in detail about my diagnosis. She was caring had the best bedside manner I have experienced for this type of a procedure. She was very gentle and I had minimal discomfort unlike the pain i experienced in the past. I prayed for peace before I went in and when she walked in the door, I immediately felt it. We need more doctors like this! Thank you Dr. Fisher! I am passing the word about your care. I hope you stay in California for a long time.

August 24th, 2008
Great human being !!
The first time i met Dr Fisher, i suddenly realized how much other doctors were so bad. This lady went above and beyond in all spects of my treatment. Always patient and thorough. I FELT THAT I WAS TRULY TREATED LIKE A HUMAN BEING AND NOT JUST AN OTHER CASE. I would recommend her to anyone else. She is simply a class act!! God bless you !!

May 28th, 2008
I WAS VERY PLEASE WITH THIS DOCTOR'S HELP AND PROFESSIONALISM
Dr Fisher, has been outstanding! I would recommend any person to this Dr. She was very patient, informative, came to see me 4 times including a Saturday and a Sunday. I Will always make sure that all my daughters and female friends go see her before any other doctor. !